Only registered accompanying persons will be able to join the social activities organized for the conference participants (e.g., wine tasting, evening visit of the Lednice chateau, social “gala” dinner), including the mid-conference excursion. They will also have access to poster sessions (which themselves will become lively social events). Dinners are included in the accompanying person fee.
A wide range of activities for accompanying persons in the Lednice-Valtice UNESCO World Heritage area and its surroundings will be available in the days with a scientific programme (Tereza will make sure that they won’t be disappointed). We will do our best to make the conference family-friendly!
The offer of activities will include:
1) walk in the Lednice park combined with a boat trip
2) visit of the Valtice chateau (including the Wine Salon of the Czech Republic),
3) bike trip to small structures within the Lednice-Valtice cultural landscape,
4) exploration of the nearby historical town of Mikulov
5) suggestions for individual hiking trips in the Pálava hills, birdwatching sites, etc.
The plans will be adapted depending on the wishes of the participants, and also the weather forecast.